As part of a celebration of Military Appreciation Month, this week the U.S. Navy Blue Angels will fly over Epcot on May 2.
- The Disney Parks Blog is reporting that on May 2, guests visiting Epcot on will have the rare opportunity to see some of the world’s best pilots in action.
- In honor of Military Appreciation Month the U.S. Navy Blue Angels will fly over the park’s iconic Spaceship Earth attraction.
- The U.S. Navy Blue Angels are scheduled to make two flight passes over Epcot on the morning of Thursday, May 2 before continuing their flight to the Fort Lauderdale Air Show in Florida.
- Guests planning to be at Epcot for the flyovers, will find a great viewing area between Spaceship Earth and the entrance to World Showcase.
Did you know?:
- In 2015 and 2017, the Blue Angels performed similar flyovers to the cheers of thousands of guests at Magic Kingdom Park.
- At speeds of more than 250 mph, the Blue Angels performed a perfect “Delta Break” maneuver right above Cinderella Castle.
More Epcot fun:
- While we’re still thinking about spring and summer, Disney is already planning for fall and winter 2019! Dates have been announced for Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival and the Festival of the Holidays.
- The Dapper Day Style Shop is now open at Epcot for a limited time. Guests can shop charming looks and savvy styles from now through May 12. The Dapper Day Style Shop is located inside The Odyssey Center.
- This past week Epcot’s Italy pavilion celebrated Italy Liberation Day with special activities and offerings for guests.