May the 4th or Star Wars Day is nearly upon us, and to celebrate, Walt Disney World is releasing themed merchandise at Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney Springs. Fans can pick up commemorative items this Saturday, May 4 to forever remember this momentous occasion.
- The Disney Parks Blog has shared more details about the special experiences and merchandise available to Walt Disney World guests for Star Wars Day aka May the 4th.
- During the annual fan-proclaimed “Star Wars Day,” Disney is releasing several new items, including:
- Star Wars T-shirt
- Commemorative pins
- The special themed merchandise will be available on May 4 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios at:
- Launch Bay
- Mickey’s of Hollywood
- Speciality items will also be available at Disney Springs:
- Star Wars Galactic Outpost
- Star Wars Trading Post
- Please note, merchandise is available while supplies last.
The galaxy NOT so far, far away:
- Get the most out of Star Wars Day at Hollywood Studios by enjoy these Star Wars experience:
- Make the jump to lightspeed aboard Star Tours – The Adventures Continue
- Go behind the scenes with Star Wars Guided Tours.
- The full Force of Star Wars fun happening at Disney’s Hollywood Studios with this all-access tour.
- Nosh on out of this world goodie at the Star Wars: Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party.
- Enjoy Star Wars-themed desserts and drinks (with a souvenir stein) while watching the show from a reserved viewing area.
- Get ready for a rebel rendezvous with the legendary Wookiee warrior at Star Wars Launch Bay: Meet Chewbacca
- Train in the ways of The Force and put skills to the test against the Dark Side during the Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple
- Clear the way for Captain Phasma as this ruthless commander leads her squad of stormtroopers up Hollywood Boulevard during the March of the First Order
Extend your adventure:
- Also, tickets are now on sale for a special Disney After Hours celebration of May the 4th at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Guests can experience the magic of a Disney theme park for three hours after regular park hours, with limited attendance, which means little-to-no wait for attractions, experiences and character greetings.
- During this exclusive event on May 4, guests will have the opportunity to encounter:
- Chewbacca with Rey
- Kylo Ren with Captain Phasma
- And many more!
- Finally, there will also be themed merchandise and special treats available for purchase.