We are just three weeks away from the opening of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland Park. Today, Disneyland Resort shared some helpful tips on where and when to park for your trip to a galaxy far, far away.
- On Friday, May 31, the opening date of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, Disneyland’s parking will open at midnight.
- After opening day, parking lots will open at 5:30 AM.
- Guests are reminded to allow for time to pass through the security screening areas on their way into the resort.
- Disneyland also reminds guests that there is no standby line and there is no reason to arrive early for your Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge reservation.
ICYMI – More Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge news:
- D23 released some new images of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland Park.
- Now that the grand opening is just weeks away, Disney is sharing more information on how access to the land is going to be handled.
- Guests visiting Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge will have the unique opportunity to construct their own lightsaber at Savi’s Workshop. The Disney Parks Blog has revealed more information about the shop located in the Black Spire Outpost on the planet Batuu and it’s strong ties to the Force.
- Disney has released a symphonic suite composed for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge by none other than legendary composer John Williams. And be sure to check out Mike’s review of the land’s original music.