Spider-Man is used to swinging high above the city of New York, but now he’s reached a much higher cruising altitude. United Airlines has released a new safety video for their flights featuring Marvel’s most famous wall-crawler, in a marketing partnership with the upcoming Spider-Man: Far From Home.
- The safety video features Spider-Man webbing up some bad guys while flight attendants teach passengers about the plane.
- Jacob Batalon and Tony Revolori reprise their roles as Ned and Flash respectively, though Tom Holland’s Peter Parker never makes an appearance in the video.
- Spider-Man: Far From Home swings into theaters July 2.
ICYMI – More Marvel news:
- The Walt Disney Company shared some insight as to how DisneyResearch|Studios and Industrial Light & Magic created one of the most challenging characters featured in Avengers: Endgame.
- This August , Marvel Comics will celebrate its 80th anniversary with the release of “Marvel Comics #1000.”
- James Cameron shared a message of congratulations to Kevin Feige and Marvel for the success of Avengers: Endgame.
- Disney has announced that Captain Marvel is coming to home video. First, it will be released on digital on May 28 and then on Blu-ray on June 11. As a reminder, Captain Marvel will be available on Disney+ at launch on November 12.