The Edison at Disney Springs is bringing a Latin flair to its industrial gothic themed venue with “Havana Nights” starting on May 15.
- Havana Nights will come to The Edison every other Wednesday night from May 15 to October 16 beginning at 7:30 PM for no additional charge.
- Guests will be invited to spend the evening twirling around the dance floor and swaying to the rhythm of the vibrant live music.
- A five piece band will entertain visitors along with a DJ, each of which will play a variety of Latin renditions of musical styles ranging from instrumentals to pop.
- Complimentary salsa lessons will be available for both novices and pros to practice signature moves and learn more about the passionate emotions expressed in every step of this dynamic dance.
- Craft cocktail specials will further set the stage for a sizzling atmosphere that taps into the rich musical heritage of Cuba.
- Live music will be performed from 8 PM to 12 AM each event night, with a DJ performing from 9 PM to 1 AM.
- Salsa lessons will be provided from 7:30 PM to 11:30 PM.
- The specialty Havana Nights cocktails will be available to order all night long.
What they’re saying:
- Kyle Collins, Marketing Director of Patina Restaurant Group: “Havana Nights are our most recent addition to the lineup of live entertainment offered at The Edison that combines Latin music, salsa dancing, and specialty craft cocktails to provide the ultimate guest experience.”
ICYMI – More Disney Springs news:
- Starting this month and running through July, Maria & Enzo’s Ristorante at Disney Springs will be showcasing one of their pasta dishes each month in what is being called “Pasta Palooza.”
- M·A·C Cosmetics is granting wishes and previewing their new Disney Aladdin Collection at Disney Springs.
- A brand new interactive experience is coming to Disney Springs at Walt Disney World Resort this summer. Tickets for the NBA Experience are available now on the Walt Disney World website.