Takumi-Tei is the name of the new signature table service restaurant coming to the Japan pavilion at Epcot. The restaurant celebrate the relationship between nature and the artisan. Takumi-Tei will open this summer.
- The Disney Parks Blog has announced the name of the new signature restaurant coming to the Japan pavilion at Epcot will be Takumi-Tei, which means house of the artisan.
- This new table service restaurant will feature a design celebrating the relationship between Japanese craftsmanship and the natural world.
- As for the food, the menu is inspired by the collaboration between nature and takumi, the artisan.
- Takumi-Tei is scheduled to open in World Showcase at Epcot this summer.
- As a signature dining restaurant, the upscale dinner menu will highlight wagyu beef in a sublime setting and guests interested in the ultimate experience can indulge in a multi-course tasting menu featuring traditional tea service.
- In addition to elegant culinary offerings, guests can enjoy signature cocktails and premium sake, along with a wine and craft beer menu.
- Takumi-Tei will be operated by Mitsukoshi USA, which operates the merchandise, restaurants (Teppan Edo and Tokyo Dining), and kiosks in the Japan pavilion.
- The new restaurant will add to the rich tapestry of cultural experiences available to guests in World Showcase.
- For more information about Takumi-Tei, check out our Project Tracker page.
- There are plenty of new changes coming to Epcot in the coming years including the Disney Skyliner. Last week, Disney began testing the new transport with the gondolas uncovered.
- Later this year Epcot will say goodbye to IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth and will welcome the brand-new Epcot Forever nighttime spectacular to World Showcase Lagoon.
- Reservations are now open for select experience during the Epcot Food & Wine Festival including the Eat to the Beat Dining Packages.