Prince Ali aka Aladdin has arrived…in theaters that is! To celebrate the release of Disney’s live-action Aladdin, several Disney apps are debuting classic film-inspired content updates that fans will love.
- As Disney’s latest film hits theaters today, fans can enjoy Aladdin-inspired content updates in:
- Disney Emoji Blitz
- Disney Heroes: Battle Mode
- Disney Magic Kingdoms
- These special in game offers and surprises are available now through with select offerings available through June 6.
Disney Emoji Blitz: Now – May 25:
- The game will feature an Aladdin “Clear the Sand” event.
- Players who complete the event will receive a Diamond Box featuring one of the following:
- All-new Iago
- Additionally, the game will feature an Aladdin Challenge from May 26-28!
- During this time, players can purchase a Diamond Box for their chance to collect:
- New and exclusive Magic Carpet
Disney Magic Kingdoms: Now – June 6:
- An Aladdin Tower Event is taking over the kingdom.
- Players who complete the event’s quests will have the chance to unlock new characters, The Sultan and Rajah.
Disney Heroes: Battle Mode: Now – May 27:
- Players can add Aladdin and Genie to their teams with supercharged boosts, and thanks to the Genie, they can earn double the badge and hero chip drops from elite and normal campaign stages.
- Three new Disney-themed games will debut later this year!
- First up Toy Story Drop is a match-three game from developer Big Fish and will launch on May 30. The game will feature beloved characters, playful challenges, and plenty of fun.
- Gameloft the creators behind the popular mobile offering, Disney Magic Kingdoms, will release two games for fans to enjoy: Disney Princess Majestic Quest and Disney Getaway Blast.