Life aboard one of the incredible Disney Cruise Line ships just got even sweeter for guests. The Navigator App has introduce some new features to help make the Disney Cruise experience as easy as possible, according to the Disney Parks Blog.
- The new features are available as soon as you book a reservation and include everything you need to start planning your cruise.
- The new features include:
- Reservations – Guests will be able to reserve Port Adventures, book dinner at Palo and Remy or even make a reservation for a spa treatment.
- Schedule – Guests can see everything going on around the ship, including activities, entertainment and character meet-and-greets onboard. Guests can also review their dining plans and view nightly menus.
- Messaging – Guests can send and receive messages with family, friends and fellow guests aboard the ship.
- The messaging system was being tested in the Navigator App aboard the Disney Fantasy earlier this month.
- The app also shows a countdown of the days remaining until your Disney Cruise.
- The Navigator App is available now in the App Store and Google Play.
ICYMI – More Disney Cruise Line news:
- A new agreement between Disney Cruise Line and Canaveral Port Authority will see two of Disney Cruise Line’s new vessels homeported at Port Canaveral. Additionally, the agreement between the Cruise line and Port Canaveral grants Disney exclusive operation of Terminal 8 and preferential use of Terminal 10.
- As part of a new initiative to empower girls and young women, Disney Cruise Line unveiled new nautical youth programs featuring Captain Minnie Mouse. Along with special appearances by the Captain, Disney will sponsor scholarships for females cadets at the LJM Maritime Academy in The Bahamas.
- Disney Cruise Line ships recently added a sneak peek of Disney’s upcoming live-action remake of Aladdin.