Well isn’t this a wicked twist?! As Walt Disney World prepares to present their newest summer color collections —Imagination Pink and Magic Mirror Metallic— the resort is giving fans an extra early chance to scoop up Magic Mirror Metallic merch.
- The Disney Parks Blog has revealed that guests attending the Disney Villains After Hours event on June 13 will have the opportunity to purchase items in the Magic Mirror Metallic collection. Select items will be on sale starting at 7 pm ET.
- From the Minnie Mouse headband to apparel, guests will have access to this new merchandise assortment available at Mickey’s Star Traders and Emporium.
About Magic Mirror Metallic:
- The holographic foil treatment against white provides a fairytale appearance for the iridescent collection, but as we know, looks can be deceiving!
- The entire Magic Mirror Metallic collection is set to debut to the public on June 14 at Disney Springs.
Disney Villains After Hours:
- On top of having exclusive first access to the Magic Mirror Metallic collection, fans can also shop unique Disney Villains After Hours merchandise featuring Hades.
- Tickets for the summer-only events are $139 plus tax in advance and $144 plus tax on the event night.
- Annual Passholder and Disney Vacation Club Members can take advantage of a $30 discount and purchase tickets for $109.