Thursday, June 6th kicks off the first of several wicked after hours events at Magic Kingdom. Disney fans can enjoy three hours of fiendish fun at the park during the Disney Villains After Hours events.
- For three hours on select nights this summer, Magic Kingdom will transform from a theme park into a playground for villains.
- The Disney Villains After Hours events will have guests screaming with delight as some of the biggest baddies come out to play.
- Guests attending can enjoy:
- Villains Unite the Night stage show
- Maleficent at Night
- Select Attractions
- Event exclusive merchandise
- Ghoulish goodies
- Tickets are $139 per adult or child, (plus tax) — or purchased on the day of the event for $144 per adult or child (plus tax).
Villains Unite the Night stage show:
- Hades and Meg from Hercules set the castle stage ablaze in this all-new stage show, also featuring appearances by Jafar, The Queen, Dr. Facilier and Maleficent.
- Performing at Cinderella Castle, Forecourt Stage:
- 11 pm
- 12 am
- 1 am
Maleficent at Night:
- See Maleficent the Dragon as she creeps through the park, breathing fire for the first time at night.
- Performs at:
- 10:40 pm (Begins and ends in Frontierland)
- 11:45 pm (Begins and ends in Frontierland)
- 1:20 am (Begins in Frontierland, ends on Main Street, U.S.A.)
- Liberty Square:
Event exclusive merchandise:
- Hades is featured front and center on a variety of unique, event exclusive merch. And if Hades isn’t your go to villain, fans can pick up fun items inspired by other wicked characters.
- In addition to the complimentary ice cream, popcorn, and bottled beverages available to guests during After Hours events, villain-inspired treats will be available for purchase.
- Speciality items include:
- Dragon’s Breath Float
- Yzma’s Llama Potion
- Headless Horseman Browkie
- Dr. Facilier’s Tarot Card Tart
- And many more!