Get a sneak peek at the new collections and limited-edition merchandise coming to the D23 Expo 2019! D23 shared pictures and descriptions of these items that are sure to be on your must-have list.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- Disney has revealed a sneak peek at some of the new collections and limited-edition sets available at the D23 Expo 2019.
- Coming to the Anaheim Convention Center from August 23–25, the D23 Expo will feature never-before-seen collections across the three Disney-operated retail shops on the Expo floor:
- shopDisney.com | Disney store
- The Dream Store
- Mickey’s of Glendale
- D23 Expo 2019 attendees will be introduced to:
- New collections that celebrate milestone anniversaries
- Fan-favorite characters across Disney, Pixar, Star Wars, and Marvel
- Must-have official D23 Expo 2019 gear and accessories
- Nostalgic Disney Parks-inspired items
- Limited-edition collectibles celebrating Walt Disney Imagineering’s heritage
What’s in Store
ShopDisney.com | Disney store:
- Home to the widest assortment of Disney merchandise for everyone in the family!
- D23 Expo 2019 merchandise will give fans a variety of specially curated collections and limited-edition (LE) series with a behind-the-scenes twist.
Disney Designer Collection: Midnight Masquerade Series:
- The fan-favorite series returns with a new twist and features doll sets of:
- Tiana and Naveen
- Giselle and Edward
- Aurora and Phillip
- Other dolls available include:
- Fans can also pick up:
- Pin sets
- Mug and plate sets
- And more!
- This LE collection will celebrate anniversaries and milestones for some of the most beloved Disney characters and films including:
- Donald Duck 85th – Plush, collectible pins, a retro T-shirt, varsity jacket, hat, and more
- Silly Symphony 90th – Spirit Jersey shirt, retro T-shirt, pins, and more
- The Lion King 25th – Celebrate the wonder that is The Lion King with LE collectibles, plush, litho set, and more
- The Little Mermaid 30th – Celebrate 30 years of The Little Mermaid with journals, ornament sets, pins, apparel, dolls, and more
- Take home a LE “Talking Woody,” “Talking Jessie,” and “Talking Bullseye,” along with a LE plush set of Ellie and Carl in their “Adventure Book” and much more.
- Go “Backstage” for a behind-the-scenes look into Disney•Pixar, Marvel, Lucasfilm, and Walt Disney Animation Studios to celebrate the artistry, legends, and rich heritage of The Walt Disney Company.
- Disney Backstage Collection Subscription Box – D23 Expo guests will be among the first to see and order the new Disney Backstage Collection subscription box, which celebrates the artistry of Disney through limited-release T-shirts, pins, and more, delivered to your doorstep—all in a custom-designed package.
- Walt Disney Animation Studios “Under the Hat” – LE Wreck-It Ralph Shadow Box, mug, and sketchbook
- Disney•Pixar “Under the Lamp” – Pixar campus hat, fleece, tiki crew mug, and more
- Lucasfilm “Behind the Force” – All-new crew jacket and hat along with a LE “Java the Hutt” T-shirt, mug, and more
- Marvel “Behind the Hero” – A LE Black Panther Shadow Box, hat, and more
- Mickey Mouse Shufflerz – Fans can extend their “Mickey Mouse Memories” collections with the new Mickey Mouse Shufflerz that highlight Mickey through the years. Pick up the LE 13-pack or single figures.
The Dream Store:
- Jam-packed with D23 Expo 2019-themed official merchandise and other specialty items from Disney Theme Park Merchandise, The Dream Store returns with something magical for Disney fans of all ages.
- Guests will discover whimsical assortments inspired by:
- The Dapper Dan’s
- Main Street, U.S.A.
- Iconic Mickey balloons
- This collection features a “Dapper Dress” from Her Universe along with adult T-shirts, a Spirit Jersey shirt, pins, plush, Funko POP figures, and much more
- Evoking the feeling you get as you stroll down Main Street, U.S.A., the Mickey Balloons lend their iconic look to an assortment that includes adult apparel, a Spirit Jersey shirt, skirt from Her Universe, hats, mugs, accessories, and more.
Official D23 Expo 2019 Gear:
- Swing by to grab official 2019 D23 Expo gear and apparel including T-shirts, a Lounge Fly mini-backpack, hat, pins, and more!
Mickey’s of Glendale:
- Mickey’s of Glendale, the Walt Disney Imagineering store, returns with two stores for three days only for D23 Expo attendees at the Anaheim Convention Center.
Mickey’s of Glendale Main Store:
- Mickey’s of Glendale will feature exclusive merchandise designed by Imagineers, including hats, T-shirts, accessories, and more.
- Additionally, guests will have the opportunity to shop limited-edition collectibles celebrating Walt Disney Imagineering’s heritage.
Attraction Quote T-Shirt Collection:
- An assortment of T-shirts that let fans celebrate the most iconic quotes from their favorite attractions through bold graphics.
Mickey’s of Glendale Pin Store:
- Disney pin enthusiasts will want to stop by the Mickey’s of Glendale Pin Store, which will feature a large assortment of limited-edition pins.
Even more to do!
- Guests can also head to “Uptown Disney” for an interactive shopping and photo experience, featuring merchandise available through shopDisney.com.
- In this booth on the showroom floor, fans can shop, snap photos with friends, and discover hidden surprises around every corner and magic in every step.
- Featured product include:
- “Black Leather Collection” from Disney store China
- Marvel’s Iron Man MK50 Robot by UBTech
- The Lion King Mighty Roar Simba from furReal
- The Little Mermaid apparel and accessories
- Toy Story 4 apparel from Fifth Sun
- Star Wars items
- Mickey Mouse LEGO Ideas Steamboat Willie set
- Relaunch of the Minnie Mouse Dose of Colors collection
Get your tickets!