Ok East Coast fans, it’s a little over two months away before Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge opens at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. If Disneyland’s grand reveal doesn’t already have guests excited for the opening, Walt Disney World has announced that guests with select Annual Passes will be able to preview the land before August 29.
- In sharing information about upcoming Summer offers for Walt Disney World Annual Passholders, the Disney Parks Blog revealed that Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge will open in previews for select Annual Passes.
- Annual Passholders will be among the first guests to experience Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge this summer before it opens on August 29.
- Passes that will be able to preview the land include:
- Platinum Plus
- Capacity is limited and will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- More information and registration details for previews will be shared at a later date, so stay tuned.
Everything Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge:
- Get a feel for what Galaxy’s Edge will be like with Mike’s review of the new land. While he’s only been able to experience the Disneyland version, we already know most things will be similar at both resorts.