Sunrise yoga at the Happiest Place on Earth, sounds like an amazing way to start the day, right? Well, over 1,000 Disneyland Resort Cast Members thought so too and registered to participate in a special Yoga Day event.
- Today is International Yoga Day, and to celebrate, Disneyland Resort Cast Members were invited to practice yoga in front of Sleeping Beauty Castle at sunrise.
- The event was part of International Yoga Day celebrations happening at The Walt Disney Company’s parks and offices around the world for the shared focus of cast member well-being and appreciation.
- The sun rising over Sleeping Beauty Castle provided stunning visuals for the thousand cast members practicing yoga and meditating this morning.
- The sunrise yoga activity was offered exclusively for Disneyland Resort employees and marks just one of the many unique opportunities available to them throughout the year.
Just for fun:
- Disneyland Paris hosted their sunrise yoga session at Walt Disney Studios Park—right in front of Tower of Terror!
- Here’s a look at the 2018 International Yoga Day Celebrations at Disney Parks.