Tomorrow, Friday, June 21, is International Yoga Day (but you already knew that) and Walt Disney World cast members will be celebrating with special yoga activities at Magic Kingdom. And if you’re not one of those cast members who will be in attendance, you can watch at home thanks to a special live stream on the Disney Parks Blog.
- The live stream will begin at 6 AM EST, and will show the yoga activities as they take place right in front of Cinderella Castle.
- The event in Magic Kingdom is for cast members only, but anyone can feel free to join in from the comfort of their own home.
- You can find the live stream right here.
- This is far from the first yoga event in the Disney Parks. Last year, Disneyland Paris celebrated International Yoga Day with special sunrise yoga sessions.
ICYMI – More Walt Disney World news:
- Today marked the 10th anniversary of the World’s Largest Swimming Lesson and Walt Disney World’s Blizzard Beach was the largest host location in Florida, welcoming more than 350 attendees to the event.
- Topolino’s Terrace – Flavors of the Riviera is the newest table service restaurant to join Walt Disney World, and will open this fall along with Disney’s Riviera Resort. Guests can now make dining reservations for Topolino Terrace.
- Pixar’s Toy Story 4 comes to theaters this week and Disney Springs is celebrating the new film with some limited edition treats ahead of the release.
- This fall guests can add a little more evil to their Magic Kingdom Halloween celebration with Cruella’s Halloween Hide-a-Way.