D23 Expo 2019 is just around the corner and this year the premiere Disney fan event will include a new animated family that recently joined the Disney team. The Simpsons will be coming to this year’s D23 Expo.
- A special Simpsons panel will be held on Saturday, August 24 at 10 AM in the D23 Expo Arena.
- The panel will feature Creator Matt Groening, Executive Producer Al Jean, Executive Producer Matt Selman, Supervising Director Mike B. Anderson, and stars Nancy Cartwright and Yeardley Smith.
- The panel will also include lots of surprises, including an exclusive Simpsons collectible item for everyone in attendance.
- Guests can also encounter their favorite Springfield natives on the convention floor as Bart, Lisa and the rest of the Simpsons will be meeting with guests.
- Groening and the rest of the panelists will also be available to meet with guests during a one-hour autograph signing session of an exclusive The Simpsons mini-poster immediately after the panel.
- The Simpsons is the longest-running primetime scripted show in television history and became part of the Disney family after the company’s acquisition of Fox assets earlier this year.
ICYMI – More on D23 Expo 2019:
- The Disney Music Emporium will return to the D23 Expo this summer with a pop-up shop featuring amazing new musical collectibles.
- Disney Channel and Disney Junior stars will be meeting with guests during three fun-filled days at the upcoming expo.
- D23 recently shared pictures and descriptions of new collections and limited-edition merchandise coming to the expo.
- Fans in attendance will be able to explore the stunning costumes designed for Disney’s live-action films and television shows.
- Check out the full major presentation lineup for the D23 Expo 2019.
D23 Expo 2019 takes place Friday, August 23 through Sunday, August 25 at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, California.