Epcot’s annual International Food & Wine Festival is returning to the park this August and Disney has shared even more information about the amazing offerings available to guests. From nightly concerts new experiences the whole family will love, guests won’t want to miss this delicious festival.
- The Disney Parks Blog has announced additional details about the 2019 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- This year, guests will be able to try out two new Global Marketplaces, Appleseed Orchard and The Alps.
- On top of that the Eat to the Beat Concert series will feature new musical acts, and families can jam with Disney Channel stars at the Disney du Jour Dance Party!
- The Food & Wine Festival takes place daily at Epcot from August 29-November 23.
Appleseed Orchard Marketplace
- A new food marketplace, Appleseed Orchard Marketplace, will join the Festival and be located next to Le Cellier Steakhouse in Canada.
- The new location will serve craft beers, ciders, wines, and small bites:
- Charcuterie and Cheese Plate featuring Burton’s Maplewood Farm Applejack Brandy Barrel Aged Maple Syrup
- Caramel-Apple Popcorn (KA)
- Frozen Apple Pie (non-alcoholic) (KA)
- M.I.A. Beer Company Apple Trappe Belgian-Style Tripel Ale, Doral, FL
- Playalinda Brewing Co. Apple Pie Beer, Titusville, FL
- Sea Dog Brewing Co. Green Apple Ale, Clearwater, FL
- Ciderboys Lemon Cello Hard Cider, Stevens Point, WI
- Collective Arts Brewing Cherry Apple Hard Cider, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
- Woodchuck Hard Cider Spiced Apple, Middlebury, VT
- Forge Cellars Dry Riesling Classique, Seneca Lake
- Conundrum Red Blend, California
- Amavi Cellars Syrah, Walla Walla Valley
- Tenshən Rhône Style White Blend, Central Coast
- Lang & Reed Wine Company Cabernet Franc, North Coast
- Frog’s Leap Zinfandel, Napa Valley
- Kurt Russell’s Gogi Wines Pinot Noir, Santa Rita Hills
- Apple Blossom Sky: Fanta Apple, Ginger Beer, Floodwall Apple Brandy, Burton’s Maplewood Farm Applejack Brandy Barrel Aged Syrup and Mini Marshmallows
- Additionally, the Parks Blog notes that the “O Canada!” theatre will be utilized as a festival destination while the attraction undergoes refurbishment.
- Another new marketplace is The Alps Marketplace.
- This location will offer both sweet and savor Swiss-inspired items:
- Warm Raclette Swiss Cheese with Baby Potatoes, Cornichons and Baguette (V) (KA)
- Venison Stew with Crushed Potatoes
- Blueberry and Almond Frangipane Tart with Crème Fraîche Cream and Blue Diamond Almonds (V) (KA)
- Domaine CARREL et Fils Eugène Jongieux Blanc
- Cave De La Côte Rosé Gamay, Romand
- René Favre Dôle, Chamoson
- Frozen Rosé
Events and Entertainment
Emile’s Fromage Montage
- This year, guests can enjoy Emile’s Fromage Montage and sample several tasty cheese dishes from around the world.
- Guests can purchase any five cheese items from Global Marketplaces and received stamps in their Festival Passports.
- When all five stamps are collected, guests can visit Shimmering Sips for a complimentary specialty cheesecake
- Bookings for Tailgate Tasting hosted by ESPN’s Monday Night Football are now available.
- Despite the sponsor, these events will be held on select Sundays from September 8th through November 17th.
- Each 45-minute program will feature a food and beverage pairing inspired by that week’s football matchups.
Disney du Jour Dance Party
- As previously announced, this year’s festival will include daily dance parties and appearances by Radio Disney stars.
- While a DJ will lead the fun on Sundays through Thursdays, weekends will offer special artist appearances/
- Headlines for these weekend events include:
- August 30-31: Meg Donnelly
- September 13-14: Jenna Raine
- October 11-12: Sky Katz
- October 18-19: JAGMAC
Eat to the Beat Concert Series:
- Even more NEW acts are joining the roster for the festival’s longest-ever Eat to the Beat Concert Series, returning this year from August 29 – November 19.
- Guests can check out the full lineup here, and be sure to save the dates for:
- 98° (“Give Me Just One Night”) October 7-9
- BBMak (“Back Here”) on November 15-16 (NEW)
- Spanish Harlem Orchestra (“Un Gran Dia en El Barrio”) November 17-18 (NEW)
Now, more than ever, it’s time to plan your visit to the 2019 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival. For more information or to make reservations, visit TasteEpcot.com or call 407-939-3378.