Universal CityWalk at Universal Studios Hollywood is set to join dineL.A. Restaurant Week for the first time ever, offering guests the opportunity to experience come of CityWalk’s premiere eateries.
- Guests will get to try exclusive menus from the following dining locations:
- Vivo Italian Kitchen
- Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville
- Voodoo Doughnut
- Vivo Italian Kitchen and Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville will offer a two course lunch and a three course dinner menu.
- You can see the full menus in the images below:
- Voodoo Doughnut will offer a Baker’s Half Dozen and Full Dozen specials in addition to a dineL.A. special bread pudding doughnut only offered at the CityWalk location.
- Diners can also take advantage of special valet parking rates during dineL.A. More information is available at Universal CityWalk.
- dineL.A. is a 15-day event that takes place twice a year and showcases Los Angeles’s premier dining destinations along with special menu options.
dineL.A. runs Friday, July 12 through Friday, July 26, 2019.
ICYMI – More Universal Studios Hollywood news:
- Horror fans on the West Coast will have the opportunity to experience the frightening fun of “Halloween Horror Nights” ahead of the event’s official opening. Universal Studios Hollywood has announced a Fan Preview Night for September 12 and tickets are on sale now.
- Universal Studios Hollywood has released a first look at some of the Jurassic World-themed food and beverage coming to Jurassic Café and all-new tropical Isla Nu-bar in addition to the new “Jurassic World – The Ride” attraction opening this summer.
- Universal Studios Hollywood recently brought Yuletide cheer to a thousand low-income Southern California families with its annual Christmas In Spring event in the San Fernando Valley.
- The park also announced that Jurassic World stars Chris Pratt, Bryce Dallas Howard and BD Wong will reprise their roles from the film in the soon-to-open “Jurassic World – The Ride.”