- The March of the First Order at Disney’s Hollywood Studios as well as roaming Stormtroopers will host their final performance on July 6th.
- The troops will be preparing for their new post at Black Spire Outpost on the planet Batuu.
- The First Order and Stormtroopers are expected to resume their surveillance duties and interact with guests visiting Batuu when Galaxy’s Edge opens this August.
- Finally, as of July 7, 2019, guests taking part in the Star Wars Guided Tour will have the opportunity to march with Star Wars characters from the Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away stage show in place of the First Order.
What to expect on at Black Spire Outpost:
- Guest visiting Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge will surely encounter plenty of familiar, if not friendly faces from the Star Wars universe.
- In addition to the First Order and Stormtroopers, Kylo Ren may even make his presence known from time to time reminding the inhabitants of Batuu of his power.
Kylo Ren at Disneyland’s Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge:
- Stormtroopers are even likely to be sent out to question locals and seek out Resistance sympathizers.
- Guests may encounter Chewbacca, Resistance spy Vi Moradi, and Rey during their adventures on planet.
Before you go:
- While guests won’t be required to know the backstory of Black Spire Outpost, Star Wars fans might want to dive into the history of the planet and the characters who live there. Check out our Essential Literature guide for the recently published titles that tie into the new land.
Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge opens August 29, 2019 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.