Gran Destino Tower at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort officially opens on July 9th. The beautiful new addition will serve as the center of the Resort, and his morning we got our first look inside the Tower.
- Gran Destino Tower at Disney’s Coronado Springs opens to guests on July 9.
- Adding to the already beautiful Resort, Gran Destino now serves at the center of world class dining and accommodations and will feature two new restaurants, and will be home a total of 545 new guest rooms—including 50 suites.
- Laughing Place’s Jeremiah Good was on hand for a tour of the new rooms:
- Yesterday, Disney shared their official pictures of the elegant lobby and guest rooms.
- Gran Destino guest rooms will also be the first to feature televisions with complimentary Disney On Demand options.
- As of now, guests will be able to select from a variety of Disney and Pixar films currently available and, starting in November, Disney+ will also be added as an On Demand option.
- Beyond creating an amazing guest space, the resort will also introduce two restaurants:
- Toledo – Tapas, Steak & Seafood, which will be located at the top of Gran Destino Tower.
- Three Bridges Bar & Grill, which will be located in the middle of the resort’s 14-acre lake, Lago Dorado.
- For more pictures check out our Coronado Springs Project Tracker.
Other fun additions:
- New garbage cans! Part of the fun of visiting Walt Disney World is discovering all the colorful and unique garbage and mixed recycling cans sprinkled around the resort.
- Gran Destino has its own white can featuring the Tower’s logo: