Coronado Springs Expansion
Disney’s Coronado Spring Resort serves as an oasis set on the shore of Lago Dorado. This elegant location celebrates the daring spirit of the great Spanish explorers, artists, writers and architects. Guests will discover classic Spanish influences, imaginative Disney touches and modern comforts both inside and out.
Disney has been hard at work updating, reimagining, and expanding the Resort to better serve guests. In the coming months, guests will be able to enjoy an enhanced experience at Coronado Springs.
- The Resort’s 1,800+ existing rooms have been fully updated with new fixtures, furnishings and lighting.
- Gran Destino Tower will be the new center of the Resort and will be home a total of 545 new guest rooms—including 50 suites
- Two new restaurants will debut soon:
- Toledo – Tapas, Steak & Seafood, which will be located at the top of the new Gran Destino Tower.
- Three Bridges Bar & Grill, which will be located in the middle of the resort’s 14-acre lake, Lago Dorado.
- A fresh color palette will tie the entire resort experience together, blending the new and the newly reimagined.
Reservations are now open for Gran Destino Tower for stays beginning in July 2019.
Pictures of Coronado Springs Expansion
Videos of Coronado Springs Expansion
Coronado Springs Expansion News
Jun 16, 2020 5:59P
Nov 18, 2019 9:59P
Jul 9, 2019 10:06P
Jul 9, 2019 7:11A
Jul 8, 2019 7:04P
Jul 8, 2019 4:23P
Jul 8, 2019 10:54A
Jul 8, 2019 10:12A
Nov 27, 2018 12:09P
Nov 18, 2018 12:59P
Nov 14, 2018 8:13A