The Disney Parks Blog has announced that Pop-Up Disney! A Mickey Celebration will remain at the Disneyland Resort through Labor Day weekend. This one-of-a-kind exhibition is a colorful celebration of 90 years of Mickey Mouse and his pals. Tickets are required and can be booked through the Disneyland website.
Good to know:
- Tickets for the experience must be purchased online, in advance.
- Experience elements and activities subject to change or cancellation without notice.
- Parking valid only at the Downtown Disney District parking lot or other Disney-designated parking lot, and parking can be validated for five hours with a Pop-Up Disney! ticket.
Pop-Up Disney! A Mickey Celebration:
- For those guests who won’t be able to experience this exhibition first hand, Laughing Place’s Mike Celestino visited Pop-Up Disney! during its opening weekend. Take a look at our video:
- Guests debating whether or not to go, should GO! Here are just some of the highlights of Pop-Up Disney! A Mickey Celebration:
- 25 “hidden Minnies” are on display throughout the exhibit
- Guests can step inside an 8-foot-tall balloon in The Mickey at Disneyland room to discover how much Mickey means to the Disneyland Resort.
- In the Mickey Around The World room, travel with Mickey to different countries. These postcard-worthy scenes include China- and Mexico-themed backdrops
- The Forever Mickey room invites guests to “reflect” on how much Mickey means to them
- A larger-than-life polka dot bow sofa celebrates Minnie Mouse in a whole new way!
- And of course, guests can commemorate their visit with plenty of fun souvenirs. The Pop-Up Disney! Store features special artist collections, apparel and accessories.
- What’s even better, is guests don’t need a Pop-Up Disney! A Mickey Celebration event ticket to enter the Pop-Up Disney! Store.