This summer, select Walt Disney World Annual Passholder tiers will have the opportunity to visit Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios before anyone else. Explore the land, shops and more during this exclusive preview that will be offered at select times from August 17 to August 21, 2019.
- Select tiers of Walt Disney World Annual Passes will have the opportunity to register for a preview Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge this August.
- Annual Passes included in the Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge previews:
- Platinum Plus
- Preview dates and times will be available from August 17 to August 21, 2019.
- Invitations will be sent soon via email and all guests will need to register to participate.
Important Information About Registration:
- Email invitations with registration details will be sent out later this summer.
- Advance registration required. Eligible activated Annual Pass is required to register.
- Reservations for Passholder preview are only available to Platinum, Platinum Plus and Premier Passholders.
- Reservations are limited. Limit one reservation per Passholder.
- Reservations are nontransferable and may not be sold or bartered.
- No modifications to reservations.
- If a Passholder would like to register a Guest to accompany them, that Guest must also be a Platinum, Platinum Plus or Premier Passholder, be listed on your Family & Friends list and have opted to share “All My Plans” with you.
Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge:
- The new massive, interactive land will open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios on August 29, 2019.
- Here guests will encounter the First Order and The Resistance, discover hundreds of Star Wars Easter Eggs, dine on local cuisine, and maybe even discover a surprise friend or two.
Highlights of the Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Previews:
- Guests will be able to:
- Take control of the fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy on the thrilling Millennium Falcon: Smuggler’s Run attraction
- Encounter strange creatures and alien languages as you turn around corners and through back alleys—and discover ancient antiquities from across the galaxy
- Find the perfect gear fit for galactic adventure available for purchase at the Black Spire Outpost Shops
- Feast on galactic favorites and enjoy curious concoctions for purchase at exotic Batuu dining locations
- In addition to visiting the land, guests will have the opportunity to register for one of these additional experiences (subject to capacity):
- Oga’s Cantina*
- Travelers of all ages can cool off at Oga’s Cantina* with unique libations available for purchase.
- Savi’s Workshop – Handbuilt Lightsabers**
- Build your very own custom lightsaber for $199.99 plus tax.
- Please note:
- Payment is due upon arrival.
- This entitles a lightsaber builder plus one spectator entrance to Savi’s Workshop.
- Event capacity and number of reservations for this event is limited and subject to availability.
- Oga’s Cantina*
Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Information:
- The Millennium Falcon: Smuggler’s Run attraction and other offerings will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Passholders who attend the preview event may not be able to experience all of the offerings during the event.
- Passholders may experience wait times during this event.
- Offerings, prices, experiences and information are subject to restrictions and change or cancellation without notice.
- There is a maximum of 2 drinks per Guest.
- Guests must be 21 years of age or over to consume alcohol; valid photo ID is required.
- Oga’s Cantina consists mainly of standing room, with limited seating.
- Seating is not guaranteed upon entry and separate parties may be seated together.
**Savi’s Workshop – Handbuilt Lightsabers
- Payment of $199.99 per lightsaber, plus tax is required upon arrival at this location.
- Admittance to this location is limited to a builder and 1 Guest. At least one person in the party must be age 14 or older.
- One lightsaber per builder per experience.
- Custom lightsabers are nonrefundable and are not eligible for Annual Passholder or other discounts.