Halloween Parties are returning to Disneyland Paris this fall and the Disney Villains are back for two nights of fiendish fun at Parc Disneyland.
- In celebration of the wickedly fun season, Disneyland Paris will host two Halloween Parties at Parc Disneyland.
- Guests can join the haunted hangouts held from 8pm to 2am on Saturday, October 26th and Thursday, October 31 (Halloween).
- The dastardly Disney Villains have Parc Disneyland all to themselves and they dare guests to join them for the most mischievous party ever.
- Feel the thrill of late-night attractions, wickedly wonderful shows and spooky new surprises.
- Dying to know more? Click here for the latest spooky news on our Disney Halloween Party 2019 Facebook event page.
2019 Halloween Party highlights:
New offerings include:
- Goofy & Max Spooky Space Party
- The fun is waiting for you at Discoveryland. Dance like a robot and express yourself with Goofy and Max.
- And starting at midnight, guests can dance to the music stylings of a famous DJ!
- Fiesta de la Tierra de los muertos
- Every hour, fantastic creatures will invade the Land of the Dead in Frontierland for the spooky celebration.
- Want to get your groove on? Guests can also dance to the rhythm of a DJ throughout the evening.
Returning favorites include:
- Are you Brave Enough?
- This stage show returns with guest stars such as Jafar, Ursula and Maleficent, and will feature a new sequence. Catch the show 5 times a night at the Castle Stage.
- The Disney Villains take over: The Disney Villain’s Halloween Parade
- Don’t miss the Halloween Cavalcade where the Disney Villains are the stars of the show! Played twice nightly.
- Meet your favorite Disney Characters all evening long
- Plus, experience the unique atmosphere of lights, music, special effects and numerous projection mapping surprises.
- Pose with Jack and Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas in front of Phantom Manor and expect the surprise appearance of a new character!
- If you dare, explore Adventure Isle at your own risk to find the treasure chest … and get ready to meet Captain Jack Sparrow! New mapping on Skull Rock will make the experience even more impressive.
- Feel the sound of the animated film Coco with the performance of a very special Miguel puppet at Coco's Hacienda, on the terrace of Fuente Del Oro Restaurante Fun Fiesta
Play and save:
- Annual Pass holders can purchase Halloween Party tickets and can get up to 30%* off
- *Depending on the type of Annual Pass subscription.
Stay the night and get a discount:
- Get 15% off your Disney Halloween Party ticket when you book a stay in a Disney Hotel.
Don’t miss out on the other fun events happening during Disneyland Paris’ Halloween Festival taking place September 28-November 3, 2019.