Another set of adorable Funko Pop! Disney figures are heading to Disneyland Resort. Three Splash Mountain characters are scheduled to debut in August and will add a little Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah to any collection.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- This August, Funko Pop! fans will have a new 3-pack to add to their collections.
- Debuting on August 3rd at Trolley Treats, Disneyana, and Wonderground Gallery, the latest Disney-themed Funko Pop will feature:
- Br’er Bear
- Br’er Fox
- Br’er Rabbit
- The crafty animal creatures from the iconic attraction, Splash Mountain and the movie Song of the South, will be a great addition to any collection.
- The 3-pack will be available first at Disneyland Resort (August 3rd) before coming to shopDisney.com on August 14th.
- Splash Mountain 30th Anniversary Pop! Vinyl Figure Set by Funko | shopDisney
- Please note, the figures cannot be purchased separately, they are only sold as a 3-pack.
Past Disney Parks Funko Pop figures:
- Last August, Funko released a Splash Mountain figure featuring Br’er Bear and Br’er Rabbit in one of the attraction vehicles!
- The Alice at the Mad Tea Party Funko features the lovely youth going for a ride on the iconic teacup attraction. Hold on tight!
- Over at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland, guests can enjoy the musical stylings of DJ R3X a former Star Tours pilot turned musician. Fans can pick a mini version of the character thanks to Funko.
More Splash Mountain:
- Fans can also collect Splash Mountain characters as part of the latest Disney Parks Wishables release. These super cute, squishable pals add a little fluffy fun to any Disney adventure.