Hong Kong Disneyland has revealed a new update about the construction taking place on the castle. The park’s enhanced icon will feature elements unique to 13 Disney Princesses.
- The transformation of the iconic castle at Hong Kong Disneyland Resort (HKDL) is set to enter its most important stage yet.
- Starting today, towers and spires representing 13 stories of beloved Disney Princesses and heroines will be lifted onto the castle base.
- Guests will witness the ongoing castle transformation progress as they visit the park.
- The thematic towers, turrets and spires will appear on the castle, bolstering its historic presence and magical qualities at the very heart of the resort.
- Each of these thematic architectural elements are inspired by the stories of the much-loved Disney Princesses:
- Snow White
- Each lady will have their moment to shine in sequence throughout this summer.
- With special attention to the iconic patterns, textures, colors and ornamentation, guests will be able to recognize the individual elements inspired by their favorite Disney heroines, celebrating a sense of diversity, inclusion and unity.
- When fully transformed, the iconic castle will stand as a shining beacon of courage, hope and possibility, inspiring all who dare to dream big.
Extended magic with Disney Princess experiences:
- While the castle transformation is underway, guests will be able to find Disney Princess footprints scattered throughout the theme park.
- Guests are invited to follow the footsteps and immerse themselves in these beautifully captivating Disney Princess stories.
- Guests can enhance their experience with:
- A visit to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
- A stay in the Cinderella Suite
- Magical merchandise
Storybook Shoppe — Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at the castle area
- An immersive princess transformation experience awaits young guests as they step into the brand-new Storybook Shoppe — Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at the castle area.
- With the help of a Fairy Godmother-in-Training, aspiring little guests can undergo a royal makeover that will help make their princess dreams come true!
A magical stay in the Cinderella Suite
- The fantasy world of Cinderella has come to life at Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel with the newly-opened Cinderella Suite at Kingdom Club, featuring an interior decor heavily inspired by the classic tale.
Disney Princess pin collection at merchandise shops (Now through December 2019)
- Hong Kong Disneyland’s celebration of Disney Princesses is set to continue from now through December 2019, with the launch of two new character pins each month.
- These exclusive and truly one-of-a-kind pins make for fabulous keepsakes for the most passionate of Disney fans.
More from Hong Kong Disneyland: