Disneyland’s Haunted Mansion is turning 50 years old! In celebration of this momentous milestone, a new collection of 50th Anniversary merchandise is headed to the resort. The Disney Parks Blog shared a sneak peek at all of the ghastly creations available to guests.
- Disneyland Resort’s Haunted Mansion attraction is celebrating its 50th anniversary next week!
- Starting August 9, guests will be able to purchase new apparel, accessories, collectibles and more all themed to the spirited ride.
- The Disney Parks Blog recently shared a sneak peek of what will be available and this spooky collection is quite impressive.
Host A Ghost:
- With a ghostly giggle and a simple tap on these jars, Madame Leota will conjure your spirit to materialize for you. Choose from a selection of dearly departed souls, including:
- Constance Hatchaway
- Professor Phineas Plump
- The Hatbox Ghost
- Host a Ghost jars will be available at the dedicated cart in New Orleans Square.
Haunted Mansion commemoratives:
- To add some “spirit” into your wardrobe, with items such as:
- An ear hat
- Tee shirts
- Ghoulish gear
Haunted Mansion Jewelry:
- Guests will also find a plethora of Haunted Mansion-inspired jewelry and accessories.
- ALEX AND ANI is celebrating with a “50 Years of Happy Haunts” charm.
- PANDORA is releasing three new Haunted Mansion-inspired charms, including this limited-edition anniversary charm. Haunted Mansion charms are available at La Mascarade d’Orleans.
- In addition, a variety of anniversary-themed pins will be available too.
- Lastly, guests looking for more ways to celebrate this grim grinning occasion, can attend a special after-hours event at Disneyland.
- Next week, gather during the 13th hour when Madame Leota will make a special appearance to conjure up the happy haunting.
- At this separate ticket event guests will enjoy:
- Themed food and beverages
- After-hours access to select attractions in New Orleans Square, Frontierland and Adventureland
- Photo opportunities
- Lively entertainment
- Early access to commemorative anniversary merchandise items, in addition to event-exclusive pieces.
- Learn more about the event, details and pricing, including how to purchase tickets here.
- These items and more will have you grim grinning from ear to ear at Disneyland Resort when we celebrate the Haunted Mansion’s 50th anniversary!
- Walt Disney World is joining in the 50th anniversary celebration too! Guests visiting Magic Kingdom will be able to:
- Shop the collection of Haunted Mansion items
- Pose for Magic Shots in and around the Haunted Mansion
- Enjoy a speciality themed cupcake