Walt Disney World is also joining in the celebration of Disneyland’s Haunted Mansion 50th Anniversary. Starting on August 9th guests will be able to purchase items from the 50th Anniversary collection.
- With Disneyland celebrating the 50th anniversary of the beloved Haunted Mansion it’s natural that sister resort Walt Disney World wants to join the festivities too.
- The Disney Parks Blog has revealed that the 50th Anniversary collection will also be available at Walt Disney World starting on August 9th.
- Guests can pick up commemorative items at select locations in Magic Kingdom:
- Memento Mori
- Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe
- Frontier Trading Post
Host A Ghost collection:
- Madame Leota invites all the guests of the Haunted Mansion to become caretakers to one of its “999 Restless Spirits.” With a simple tap, and a ghostly giggle, Leota will channel each spirit to materialize.
- Guests will receive a “death certificate” that officiates their role of caretaker for a resident and happy haunt from the Haunted Mansion.
- Guests can choose from a selection of dearly departed souls including:
- Constance Hatchaway
- Professor Phineas Plump
- The Hatbox Ghost
- And more
- Host A Ghost spirits are available at Memento Mori.
Haunted Mansion commemoratives:
- Guests can pick up other themed items at Memento Mori such as:
- An ear hat
- Toy replica of the doom buggy vehicle with glow and new sound features
- PANDORA charm set*
- ALEX AND ANI bracelet
- Light up headband
- 50th Anniversary apparel
** Pandora charm set available at Uptown Jewelers on August 8 & 9.**
Dooney & Bourke:
- The Haunted Mansion-inspired Dooney & Bourke collection including a tote and crossbody bag will be available at Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe.
- The collection also features an exclusive satchel just for Passholders.
Haunted Mansion collectibles:
- Check out Frontier Trading Post for:
- Commemorative “day of” pin
- Mystery pin collection
- Glow in the dark Madame Leota Funko Pop!
- As part of the celebration, guests can enjoy special Disney PhotoPass Magic Shots featuring the Haunted Mansion residents.
- Looking for a sweet treat while enjoying all the frights? Stop by the Haunted Mansion ice cream cart to try the Host-A-Ghost chocolate cupcake!
- Host-A-Ghost chocolate cupcake — dark chocolate truffle filling, crispy pearls, buttercream icing, and milk chocolate decoration.
Good to know:
- For guests of this special merchandise event at Liberty Square, all of these ghoulish goodies will be available for purchase at 7:45 am.
- Guests will also have early access to the Haunted Mansion attraction at Liberty Square during this time.
- But, that’s not all! While all guests will have access to this merchandise starting with the special event on August 9, guests attending Disney Villain After Hours on August 8 will have access to certain items in advance.
- The Funko Pop! Pins and Dooney & Bourke handbags will all release on the morning of August 9 and will not be available during Disney Villains After Hours.
- As a reminder, merchandise is available while supplies last and admission to Magic Kingdom Park is required.