Six more Disneyland Resort quick service locations are now offering Mobile Ordering. Guests can order tasty treats at both Disneyland and Disney California Adventure parks.
- Disneyland resort is continuing to add Mobile Ordering to more quick service restaurants across their parks.
- Today, the Disney Parks Blog announced that six additional locations are now offering Mobile Ordering to guests.
- Mobile Ordering was launched at the Resort last year, giving guests the ability to plan ahead and order meals, beverages and snacks in advance.
- Using the Disneyland mobile app, guests are able to place an order, pay, and skip the order line to pick up fresh food at 30 participating locations around the resort.
- Guests can now mobile order their favorite cool treats from:
- Rita’s Baja Blenders
- Pacific Wharf Distribution Co.
- Adorable Snowman Frosted Treats.
- Plan a midday break at:
- Mint Julep Bar
- Troubadour Tavern
Haven’t tried mobile ordering yet?:
Limited Time Annual Passholder Perk:
- For a limited time, when Annual Passholders place a Mobile Order, they can collect special buttons at select quick service locations throughout the resort!
Good to know:
- Mobile ordering is subject to restrictions and change without notice.
- Message, data and roaming rates may apply to the use of the Disneyland app.
- Availability subject to handset limitations and features may vary by handset or service provider.
- Coverage and app stores not available everywhere.
- Guests under 18, need parental permission first.