Disneyland is more than happy to throw a spirited celebration for the Haunted Mansion’s 50th anniversary. On top of hosting a special event and debuting anniversary merchandise, Disneyland has a created a fun foodie guide with unique treats just for this occasion.
- The grim grinning ghosts are out to socialize and what better way to do that then to eat!
- In honor of the Haunted Mansion’s 50th anniversary, Disneyland is serving so unique dishes to die for.
- The Disney Parks Blog has revealed the list of tasty treats and spooky sweets that will be available at the park starting on August 9.
Haunted Mansion’s 50th Anniversary Foodie Guide
Frontierland & Critter Country
- Rancho del Zocalo: The Long Forgotten Duelist Tacos – two fry bread tacos featuring grilled fajita beef and braised butter chicken served with Mexican rice and pickled vegetables
- Hunny Spot: Haunted Mansion Crispy Treat
- New Orleans Churro Cart: Bride Churro – elegantly-dressed churro in a bouquet of vanilla and sugar
- Critter Country Churro Cart: Groom Churro – classic churro dressed in a duo of dark and milk chocolate
- Hungry Bear Restaurant (Available through August 25, Mobile Ordering available via the Disneyland App)
- Dead-cadent Funnel Cake – house funnel cake with a decadent brownie, white chocolate raspberry ice cream and chocolate pearls
- The Caretaker – crispy pork belly seasoned with house spices, layered with BBQ sauce, grilled onions, cheese sauce, house-made pickle, and crispy slaw, and served on a potato roll with french fries
Blue Bayou Restaurant
- We’ve BEAN Dying to MEAT You! – spiced stew of pork sausage, oxtails, and kidney beans with Lousiana popcorn rice
- Dynamite Seafood Hush Puppies – spicy hush puppies with shrimp, tasso ham, corn, Bloody Mary aïoli and greens
- Opera Singer Cake – almond sponge cake with coffee, chocolate ganache, chocolate glaze, coffee buttercream, Chantilly cream and raspberry sauce
- Sarah ‘Sally’ Slater’s Swamp Fries – crawfish étouffée atop sweet potato fries with chorizo, clams, tomatoes, sweet corn and green onion
- Swinging Wake Cake – layered chocolate and vanilla sponge cake with caramel-banana filling, caramel buttercream frosting and a sugar candle
Harbour Galley (Mobile Ordering available via the Disneyland App)
- 13th-Hour Brew – iced coffee with vanilla cream
- Ghost Mariner’s Seafood Boil – Cajun buttered shrimp with red potatoes, corn, andouille sausage
- The Wedding Cake – buttercream frosting, cherries and cream cheese filling finished with a splatter of cherry sauce
Mint Julep Bar (Mobile Ordering available via the Disneyland App)
- Blackberry Midnight Julep – blackberry, citrus and mint with lychee “moon”
- “Honey…I Do” Beignets (Available through September 5) – sweet beignets topped with honey praline and powdered sugar
Royal Street Veranda (Mobile Ordering available via the Disneyland App)
- Pickwick Ghost Punch – fruit and citrus juices with sherbet
- Professor Phineas Plump’s “Cure-All” Fritters – pimento cheese fritters with ghost pepper ranch dressing
River Belle Terrace
- Sliders Materialize!
- Spicy pork belly slider – served on toasted brioche and topped with crisp cabbage slaw and pomegranate vinaigrette
- Savory pork belly slider – served on toasted brioche with black pepper bacon mayo, butter lettuce, cherry tomatoes and a crispy bacon “spike”
- “Hitchhiking” Ghost Blue Velvet Cake – blue velvet cake with blueberry purée, rice croquette brittle and vanilla-blueberry crisp
More Haunted Mansion fun:
- In addition to these scary good offerings, there will be even more eerie eats available exclusively at both of the “The Haunted Mansion: Celebrating 50 Years of Retirement Unliving” after-hours events on August 7 and 8.
- Guests attending those events will want to try:
- Cheddar cheese “Foolish Mortal” Popcorn with spicy cheese puffs
- Doom Buggy Sundae –Cream-filled sponge cake encased in funnel batter dusted with chocolate “graveyard grounds” and topped with white chocolate raspberry ice cream, strawberry sauce, and whipped cream
- Madame Leota’s Awakening Biscuits and Grave-y – Buttermilk biscuits with prosciutto and blackberry jam buried in andouille sausage gravy.