Today at D23 Expo 2019, a panel was held for the long-running Marvel television series Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., during which, fans got to see a teaser for the upcoming seventh and final season.
- The new teaser shows off a time travel theme for the final season of the series.
- Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. began its run in 2013 and has had more than 120 episodes, making it the longest-running Marvel TV series to date.
- The show’s sixth season recently wrapped up at the beginning of the month.
- The series stars:
- Clark Gregg as Phil Coulson
- Ming-Na Wen as Melinda May’
- Chloe Bennet as Daisy Johnson/Quake
- Iain De Caestecker as Leo Fitz
- Elizabeth Henstridge as Jemma Simmons
- Henry Simmons as Alphonso “Mack” Mackenzie
ICYMI – More Marvel news:
- During today’s Disney+ Showcase at D23 Expo, three exciting new Marvel series were announced, joining the already impressive slate of Marvel content planned for the streaming service. Moon Knight, Ms. Marvel and She-Hulk will all be joining the MCU.
- The Walt Disney Presents attraction at Disney’s Hollywood Studios is now offering guests a chance to peek into the history of Marvel Comics. Guests can see some of Disney Legend Jack Kirby’s artwork for the characters known as The Eternals.
- Hasbro announced their new Marvel Legends Series Six-Inch Alpha Flight 6-Pack at the Fan Expo Canada.
- At the D23 Expo, Disney announced the name of the Marvel-based expansion coming to Disney California Adventure will be called Avengers Campus.
- Bad news Spidey fans. Marvel Studios and Kevin Feige will reportedly no longer be involved in the production of Spider-Man films because of a standoff between Disney and Sony regarding the rights to the character.
Be sure to check out our guide for this year’s event, including the complete schedule of panels and character meet-and-greets.