After years of entertaining guests with its thrilling speed and heart pounding rhythms, Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster at Walt Disney Studios Parks is taking a final lap. However, before it goes away for good, several lucky fans can get a special issue of Tour de Force Magazine.
- On Sunday, September 1st, Rock 'n' Roller Coaster at Disneyland Paris will take its last lap. The attraction is closing as part of a €2 billion expansion and transformation of Walt Disney Studios park.
- To make the attraction’s last day even more special, a collector's souvenir will be distributed to fans riding the attraction.
- Several lucky guests will receive a special issue of Tour de Force Magazine, the official publication of Tour de Force Records!
- The 40 page magazine covers the history of the attraction through photos, anecdotes and many unpublished images!
Get your copy:
- Fans can stop by Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster and follow these steps to get their copy of Tour de Force Magazine:
- Get a FastPass ticket (available from the opening of the machines)
- Enter the FastPass line at the time indicated on your ticket
- Give the "Sweet Emotion" password to the Cast Member in the rotunda of the queue.
- Congratulations you have a souvenir magazine!
Good to know:
- Tour de Force Magazine is limited to 1 copy per person.
- The distribution will begin as soon as the FastPass line is opened, and will continue while supplies last.
- Animation Celebration is coming to Walt Disney Studios Park this November. For the first time in forever, the Frozen-themed musical experience will delight humans, reindeer, and snowmen of all ages!
- In the coming years, Marvel fans will be able to meet their favorite Avengers, practice shooting webs with Spider-Man, and much more at the Avengers Campus.