It seems Tripledent Gum has pulled their sponsorship as the Pixarmonic Orchestra (as well as Laughing Stock Co, at the Golden Horseshoe) will have their last performances on September 15th.
- Disneyland officials confirmed that the Pixarmonic Orchestra – Presented by Tripledent Gum at Disney California Adventure and the Laughing Stock Co. that performs at the Golden Horseshoe in Disneyland’s Frontierland will end their performances on September 15th, 2019
- The Laughing Stock Co is an improv comedy show that featured characters like Mayor McGillicuddy and Sheriff Clodhopper in a wild west themed revue at the Golden Horseshoe.
- The Pixarmonic Orchestra – Presented by Tripledent Gum debuted at Disney California Adventure during Pixar Fest in 2018 and then moved to their very own bandstand at the Pixar Promenade on Pixar Pier.
- Earlier this year, the popular Red Car News Boys that perform in front of the Carthay Circle restaurant on Buena Vista Street at Disney California Adventure also saw their show close.
What They’re Saying:
- Disneyland Spokesperson: “Seasonal changes in entertainment are part of the normal course of business and cast members may be scheduled in other areas of Disneyland and Disney California Adventure”
- We were on the scene for a performance of the Pixarmonic Orchestra (video below) during Pixar Fest in 2018 when the orchestra performed on the Paradise Gardens Stage.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disneyland Resort travel planning