Disney Channel has announced its main voice cast and guest stars for the upcoming animated series, The Owl House.
- Disney Channel’s upcoming fantasy-comedy The Owl House has found it’s lead voice cast. Joining the show are:
- Wendie Malick (ABC’s American Housewife)
- Alex Hirsch (Disney’s Gravity Falls)
- Sarah-Nicole Robles (Boss Baby)
- Guest stars for season one include:
- Matthew Rhys (The Americans)
- Isabella Rossellini (Shut Eye)
- Mae Whitman (Parenthood)
- Tati Gabrielle (Chilling Adventures of Sabrina)
- Bumper Robinson (The Game)
- Issac Ryan Brown (Raven’s Home)
- Parvesh Cheena (Crazy Ex-Girlfriend)
- Eden Riegel (All My Children)
About the show:
- The animated series follows Luz (voiced by Robles), a self-assured teenage girl who stumbles upon a portal to a magical realm where she befriends rebellious witch Eda (voiced by Malick) and tiny warrior King (voiced by Hirsch).
- Despite not having magical abilities, Luz pursues her dream of becoming a witch by serving as Eda’s apprentice at the Owl House and ultimately finds a new family in an unlikely setting.
- Produced by Disney Television Animation, The Owl House is slated to premiere early 2020 on Disney Channel and in DisneyNOW.
The Owl House at New York Comic-Con:
- Malick, Hirsch and Robles will join series creator and executive producer Dana Terrace (Disney’s DuckTales) and art director Ricky Cometa (Steven Universe) for a panel at New York Comic-Con on Friday, October 4 (12:15-1:15 pm EDT).