Uniqlo has debuted a new collection of t-shirts inspired by Marvel’s greatest era: retro video games! The Marvel Retro Gaming collection is available online and select stores.
- In celebration of Marvel's 80th anniversary, Uniqlo has reimagined some of Marvel’s most iconic characters into a retro game-like design with their all new capsule collection!
- The Marvel Retro Gaming collection is inspired by the vintage arcade and treasured art from classic video games.
- Celebrate Marvel's 80th anniversary with this digital blast from the past that is only available for a limited time online and in store:
Shop the collection:
- There are 12 fun t-shirts featuring favorite fandoms and characters in the Marvel universe. Here are just a few great looks available for purchase:
More Marvel 80:
- Check out Alex’s review of the Marvel 80 action figures from Hasbro including Captain America, X-Men and more!
- Mack reviews the new Marvel #1000 issue celebrating 80 years of incredible comics.
- While Marvel’s official anniversary was August 31, there’s still plenty of celebratory merchandise and releases making their way to fans throughout the year.