Looking for an interesting way to celebrate the end of 2019? Why not “Roar-in” the New Year at Disney’s Animal Kingdom! Walt Disney World’s fourth gate will remain open until midnight on December 31 and guests are invited to join in the festivities wildly fun evening.
- The Disney Parks Blog has announced that this winter, Disney’s Animal Kingdom will invite guests to “roar in” the New Year as the park will be open until midnight on New Year’s Eve on December 31, 2019.
- The park will host a wild celebration with music, food, and more as guests count down the final hours and minutes of 2019.
- During the night, guests can enjoy:
- New Year’s Eve-themed food and drinks
- DJs playing lively music in:
- Discovery Island
- DinoLand U.S.A.
- New Year’s Eve countdown on the iconic Tree of Life
- Energetic music and lighting displays
- But that’s not all, guests attending the New Year’s Eve celebration can also enjoy special pin trading opportunities.
- Plus a limited-edition New Year’s Eve pin will be available beginning that evening, while supplies last.
- The New Year’s Eve festivities at Animal Kingdom will be the perfect way to say goodbye to 2019 and hello to 2020!
- For more information about New Year’s Eve at Walt Disney World, visit DisneyWorld.com/NewYearsEve.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom has great plans for a cheery holiday season that’s full of new experiences, decorations, and offerings guests of all ages will love. From dazzling displays to life-size puppets the holidays have never been so magical!