- The old sign was removed in July, without any closure of the bridge between Tomorrowland and the hub.
- The classic marquee has been replaced by this brand new, simplistic design.
ICYMI – More Walt Disney World news:
- Two shops at Disney’s Hollywood Studios have been reopened and are once again offering guests all kinds of fun merchandise.
- Check out some of the new Arendelle Aqua-themed treats available around the Walt Disney World parks, resorts and Disney Springs.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios will soon be home to a special sneak peek of the highly-anticipated movie Maleficent: Mistress of Evil, beginning September 27.
- It was previously announced that automated cameras would be installed at select character meet and greet locations across Walt Disney World. Now this change has come to one of the most notable meet and greets at Magic Kingdom: Mickey and Minnie at The Town Square Theater.
- The 2019 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is underway at Walt Disney World and now Annual Passholders can pick up some exclusive merchandise to celebrate and commemorate the annual event.