There have been a lot of changes at Disney’s Hollywood Studios lately, including the recent opening of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. Even more recently though, two shops have been reopened and are once again offering guests all kinds of fun merchandise, according ot the Disney Parks Blog.
- Both Keystone Clothiers and Legends of Hollywood have reopened at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- At Keystone Clothiers, located on the left side of Hollywood Boulevard as you enter the park, guests will find merchandise dedicated to Star Wars and even some Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge merchandise that has been smuggled off of Batuu.
- Some of the options will include commemorative T-shirts, tumblers, lightsabers and more.
- Legends of Hollywood, located on Sunset Boulevard on your way to the Hollywood Tower Hotel, has also opened its doors and is once again welcoming guests with a luxurious new look.
- A glamorous chandelier and Minnie Mouse-inspired decor welcome guests to this newly designed shop which will offer the latest in Disney fashion as well as sparkling Pandora jewelry.
ICYMI – More Walt Disney World news:
- Check out some of the new Arendelle Aqua-themed treats available around the Walt Disney World parks, resorts and Disney Springs.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios will soon be home to a special sneak peek of the highly-anticipated movie Maleficent: Mistress of Evil, beginning September 27.
- It was previously announced that automated cameras would be installed at select character meet and greet locations across Walt Disney World. Now this change has come to one of the most notable meet and greets at Magic Kingdom: Mickey and Minnie at The Town Square Theater.
- The 2019 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is underway at Walt Disney World and now Annual Passholders can pick up some exclusive merchandise to celebrate and commemorate the annual event.