The 2019 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is underway at Walt Disney World and now Annual Passholders can pick up some exclusive merchandise to celebrate and commemorate the annual event, according to the Disney Parks Blog.
- The new exclusive commemorative merchandise includes mugs and dessert plates with Chef Minnie and Chef Mickey.
- Chef Figment and Chef Remy merchandise has been available since the beginning of the festival, but now Passholders can add to their collections.
- There is also a new Passholder exclusive Pandora charm featuring Chef Mickey available at Mouse Gear.
- Passholders can also use their 20% merchandise discount on oll of the festival merchandise at both Mouse Gear and Port of Entry.
- Annual Passholders can also receive a complimentary Chef Minnie magnet now through October 14 and a Chef Remy magnet October 15-November 23.
- Take a look around the 2019 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival with our photo tour of the event.
ICYMI – More Walt Disney World news:
- With a new sponsorship agreement, Walt Disney World Resort hopes to spread some extra magic to Orlando’s hometown college football team, the University of Central Florida Knights.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom will remain open until midnight on December 31 and guests are invited to join in the festivities for a wildly fun evening.
- The Beauty and the Beast-inspired Enchanted Rose lounge will be coming to Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa and the Disney Parks Blog has released some new details on the new venue, including its menu.
- Disney Parks will be live streaming the new “Disney’s Not So Spooky Spectacular” fireworks on Sunday, September 15.