The spooky season is underway at Walt Disney World and especially at Magic Kingdom where Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party delights guests on select nights through the end of October. If you can’t make it to this year’s party, don’t worry, Disney Parks will be live streaming the new “Disney’s Not So Spooky Spectacular” fireworks on Sunday, September 15.
- The new show features Jack Skellington from Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas as the host to tell a not-so-scary story about how anything can happen on Halloween night.
- To watch the live stream of the new fireworks spectacular, simply head over to the Disney Parks Blog on Sunday, September 15 at 10:10 PM ET. The live stream will be posted at the top of the blog.
- Can’t wait until Sunday? You can check out our video of the new nighttime show right now:
ICYMI – More Walt Disney World news:
- Following the debut of new buses with Mickey and friends, the Disney Parks Blog has announced that more animated favorites will be featured on Disney’s buses.
- You can celebrate the spooky season with some Halloween-themed customizable items at Disney’s Days of Christmas store in Disney Springs.
- A Florida woman was arrested and charged with disorderly intoxication and battery at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. She has since been trespassed from Walt Disney World property.
- Following a young boy’s selfless act in the wake of Hurricane Dorian, Walt Disney World is gifting Jermaine Bell with a birthday trip to “The Most Magical Place on Earth.”
- Work has already begun on the major transformation of Epcot. The Epcot Character spot, where guests could go to meet and have their pictures taken with classic Disney characters, has been closed and walls have been put up around the former Fountain View Cafe, and Coca Cola Club Cool. Part of the Fountain of Nations is also now behind walls and the water has been shut off.