It may seem early to some, but the spooky season is in full swing around Walt Disney World and you can celebrate with some Halloween-themed customizable items at Disney’s Days of Christmas store in Disney Springs, according to the Disney Parks Blog.
- The talented artists at the store are conjuring up some haunting designs on ornaments, home decor, and more.
- Some of the new art includes small illustrations of bats, spider webs, candy, pumpkins, and a themed Minnie Mouse bow and Mickey Mouse ear hat.
- There is also decor themed to some of your favorite spooky characters from Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas, the Haunted Mansion and Disney villains.
- Some of the festive decor items include ceramic votive candle holders, snow globes and candy dishes.
- There are also customizable trick-or-treat baskets so you can get all of your tick-or-treaters ready for their candy hunt.
- There will also be pre-personalized items available for those looking for something with their name on it but just can’t wait to get their spooky season started.
ICYMI – More Walt Disney World news:
- A Florida woman was arrested and charged with disorderly intoxication and battery at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. She has since been trespassed from Walt Disney World property.
- Following a young boy’s selfless act in the wake of Hurricane Dorian, Walt Disney World is gifting Jermaine Bell with a birthday trip to “The Most Magical Place on Earth.”
- Work has already begun on the major transformation of Epcot. The Epcot Character spot, where guests could go to meet and have their pictures taken with classic Disney characters, has been closed and walls have been put up around the former Fountain View Cafe, and Coca Cola Club Cool. Part of the Fountain of Nations is also now behind walls and the water has been shut off.