A Los Angeles company has put out a casting call for a new Disney-based Trivia competition, The Disney Files, intended for Disney+.
- Theoldschool, a Los Angeles casting company known for unique, extraordinary talent, leaders of diverse fields and individuals who aspire to share their lives with the world. They have placed a casting call seeking the most eclectic Disney fanatics to participate in a trivia championship series focused on Disney Trivia.
- According to the casting call, they are seeking out:
- Families of four, siblings, cousins, spouses, and modern families who love Disney!
- Disney Fanatics!
- If you and your family visit the parks on a regular basis or see every Disney movie on opening day?
- Families that want to compete for a chance of a lifetime, to become Disney’s first Disney Files Champion, and take home a one of kind prize.
- For anybody out there who thinks they’re up to the challenge, you can apply here!
- Though this series is not yet available, plenty of other selections will be when Disney+ launches on November 12th.
- Disney+ will offer fans of all ages a new way to experience the unparalleled content from the company’s iconic entertainment brands, including Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and more, and will be available on nearly all major mobile and connected TV devices at launch with global distribution agreements in place with Apple, Google, Microsoft, Roku and Sony.
- Be sure to follow all of our coverage as we Countdown to Disney+!
- Pixar SparkShorts Review: Float
- Countdown to Disney+: Positive Reviews from Netherlands Preview