We’re already halfway through the month of October, which means it’s time for another Best Bites Guide from the Disney Parks Blog. Here are some of the new eats available now at Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts.
Best Bites Disneyland
Disneyland Hotel – Tangaroa Terrace Tropical Bar & Grill:
- Loco Moco Burrito – steamed rice, chopped beef patty, a fried egg, gravy, crunchy onions, and salsa roja.
- Thick & Fluffy Japanese Pancakes – served with tropical fruit compote and guava syrup
- Açai Chia Breakfast Bowl – acai purée blend with bananas, strawberry, coconut milk, and chia seed pudding topped with granola, coco nibs, and berries.
Lunch and dinner:
- The Hawaiian Platter – furikake-seasoned Thai jasmine rice, macaroni salad, and choice of roasted pork belly or poached chicken breast.
- Tonkotsu Ramen – rich, pork-based broth, wavy noodles, pork belly slices, fresh green onions, wood ear mushrooms, fish cake, black garlic oil, and a soft-boiled flavored egg.
- The Rongo Salad – iceberg lettuce and romaine mixed in with edamame, green papaya, cherry tomatoes, gooseberry, crispy shallots, sesame seeds, and marinated tofu topped with fermented miso vinaigrette.
- Little Gem Salad – little gem leaves, candied macadamia nuts, avocado, queso fresco, pog vinaigrette and your choice of either chicken or grilled salmon.
Best Bites Walt Disney World
- The Tradition English Breakfast Platter is served at Rose & Crown Pub in the U.K. pavilion every Saturday 9-11 am throughout the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Tradition English Breakfast Platter – eggs, sausage, toast, baked beans, and mushrooms.
Bierline in the Germany pavilion
- Frozen Mezzo Mix – a popular soft drink in Germany and features Coca-Cola with a kiss of Fanta Orange. Adults can also add in a splash of honey and bourbon liqueur.
“Walt Disney Imagineering Presents: The Epcot Experience”
- Offerings include:
- Assorted chips
- Bottled beverages
- Mickey Premium Ice Cream Bars
- Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Mickey Pretzels with cheese sauce
- Selection of craft beer and cider
- Flavored popcorn:
- Traditional butter popcorn
- Cheddar cheese
- Buffalo bleu cheese
- Sour cream and chive popcorn
And there are even more new dining offerings available now and coming soon to Epcot.
Disney’s BoardWalk – Flying Fish
- Filet Mignon – asparagus and hon shimeji mushroom
- Chilean Sea Bass – Spanish octopus and vegetable mélange
- Sardinian Pasta – Maine lobster, scallops, shrimp, and garden herbs
- Cocoa Beach – vanilla custard, milk chocolate bavarois, and feuilletine crunch
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – Whispering Canyon Cafe
- Freshly-baked warm cinnamon rolls topped with walnut-bourbon maple syrup, icing, and a sugar crisp
- “Cowboy” Sundae – vanilla ice cream and macerated berries topped with a cobbler dough bubble waffle and a milk chocolate horse.
- OLLLLLLLD Fashion Chocolate Cake – chocolate ganache and a Mickey macaron
Good to know:
- Reservations are highligly recommended for:
- Whispering Canyon Cafe at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Flying Fish at Disney’s BoardWalk
- For full menus and to make reservations, visit the Walt Disney World Resort dining page or check out the My Disney Experience mobile app.