In their official April 2020 – March 2021 brochure, Disneyland Paris has announced that the Studio Tram Tour attraction in Walt Disney Studios Park will become “Cars Route 66” in Summer 2020.
- Guests will be able to embark on a Cars-themed trip on Route 66 on this updated attraction in Walt Disney Studios Park.
- ED92 first shared the announcement of the change to the attraction earlier today.
- Disneyland Paris’ brochure offers the following description of the new attraction:
- “New! Cars Route 66* — Buckle up and join Cars stars Lightning McQueen and Mater for a fun-filled family road trip where you’ll discover natural and mechanical wonders along the legendary Route 66.”
- The Studio Tram Tour was an opening day attraction at Walt Disney Studios Park, which opened its doors on March 16, 2002.
- An exact date for the rebranding of the attraction has not yet been announced.
ICYMI – More Disneyland Paris news:
- Disneyland Paris unveiled a new treat that will be available exclusively during the holiday events. Guests can enjoy chocolate covered cakes shaped like two of the resorts most popular attractions.
- Disney Parks recently held their first ever panel at New York Comic Con, Disney Parks: Creating Super Hero Experiences Around The World.
- Catherine Powell, the Disney veteran who has been in charge of the U.S. and Paris parks is leaving the company after 15 years.
- Disneyland Paris hosted a media expo recently to share some exciting new additions coming to the resort. Take a look at all the announcements from that expo, including more details on the upcoming Frozen and Avengers Campus lands
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disney travel planning