With their Halloween parties just around the corner, Disneyland Paris unveiled a new treat that will be available exclusively during the holiday events. Guests can enjoy chocolate covered cakes shaped like two of the resorts most popular attractions.
- Disneyland Paris will be hosting two exciting Halloween Parties this fall to celebrate the haunted holiday.
- In addition to exciting entertainment and spooky shows, guests will be able to purchase these new ghoulish goodies: cakes shaped like iconic attractions!
- Guests can enjoy:
- Phantom Manor cake
- Twilight Zone Tower of Terror: A New Dimension of Chills cake
- Both cakes are vanilla genoise covered in chocolate and shaped like the beloved attractions.
- These specialty cakes will be available at Frontierland carts during the Disney Halloween Parties on October 26th and 31st.
- Prices are not available at this time.
Don’t miss out!:
- This fall Disneyland Paris will feature not one, but two Disney Halloween Parties that will captivate guests.
- On October 26th and 31st guests will be swept up in spirited event at Parc Disneyland.
- Between shimmering and monstrously funny atmospheres, the park will be "the place to be" to meet the Disney Villains, like Oogie Boogie of The Nightmare Before Christmas who will invade the place for the first time at Disneyland Paris.
- Guests will also find exclusive shows and activities throughout the night including:
- Dr. Facilier’s Voodoo Party
- Disney Villains Halloween Celebration
- Character Meet and Greets:
- Mickey and friends
- Captain Hook
- Cruella de Vil
- Additionally, two exceptional DJs are set for each evening:
- Artist Mike Williams will entertain on October 26th
- DJs Ofenbach duo bring the beats on October 31st
- Halloween Party tickets are on sale now:
- October 26 Event: $83.45/per guest
- October 31 Event: $95.55/per guest
- Annual Passholders can save up to 30% on Halloween Party tickets depending on the type of pass they have.
Can’t make the party?: