Universal CityWalk is welcoming a new eatery to its vibrant entertainment district. NBC Sports Grill & Brew is slated to open in 2020.
- Universal CityWalk keeps its eye on the ball with the announcement of its newest dining establishment, NBC Sports Grill & Brew, bringing an entirely new level of sports-dining to the popular Southern California destination, opening in 2020.
- Located adjacent to the recently opened Antojitos Cocina Mexicana, the all-new restaurant will be designed to reflect the excellence and excitement of NBC Sports’ award-winning coverage, with a fresh take on pub menus and a stellar selection of regional and exclusive draft brews.
- With a complement of over 100 HD TV screens, broadcasting favorite sporting events, live stream sports content and in-depth sports coverage, NBC Sports Grill & Brew will offer guests the MVP treatment with the best seats in the house.
- The arrival of NBC Sports Grill & Brew marks the ongoing celebration of Universal CityWalk, which has boosted the city’s rhythm with a variety of memorable experiences for over 25 years.
Other new offerings at CityWalk:
- CityWalk recently welcomed popular eateries including:
- Additionally, along with shopping experiences and the state-of-the-art multi-million dollar renovation of the Universal Cinema, the spotlight continues to shine brightly on Universal CityWalk as one of L.A.’s most influential lifestyle centers.