Star Wars:Galaxy’s Edge hasn’t even been open for two months at Disney’s Hollywood Studios yet and already there are changes being made. Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo has deemphasized the Star Wars-themed names on their menu.
- The simplified menu (seen above) now lists options like “Smoked Pork Ribs” and “Fried Chicken” as opposed the previous menu which listed “Smoked Kaadu Ribs” and “Fried Endorian Tip-Yip.”
- As you can see, the creative names are still shown in small print below the new names but the focus is now clearly the more generic name.
- The menu has also been changed on the Walt Disney World website.
- Interestingly enough though, the menu has not been changed on the Disneyland website.
- It appears, for now, Star Wars fans can still head to the original Magic Kingdom to get their Endorian Tip-Yip.
- It’s also worth noting that the restaurant has not made any changes to the breakfast menu, so guests can still order the “Bright Suns Breakfast Platter” or the “Mustafarian Cinnamon Roll.”
ICYMI – More Walt Disney World news:
- We’re already halfway through the month of October, which means it’s time for another Best Bites Guide from the Disney Parks Blog. Check out some of the new eats available now at Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts.
- With this month of spooky stories and happy haunts, Disney Resorts are introducing their collectible Tiki Mug merchandise for 2019. This year’s design will once again feature the Hatbox Ghost in a series of items fans will be “dying” to own.
- Walt Disney World will once again welcome the Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend this February. To get fans even more excited for the running events, the Disney Parks Blog revealed the medals for this year’s races.
- Walt Disney World’s new transportation system, the Disney Skyliner, recently reopened. The return comes more than a week after an incident led some guests to be stuck in gondolas for three hours or more.