Earlier today, it was seen that Kat Saka’s Kettle in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios was serving up an off-menu offering for those on-planet in Batuu.
- Kat Saka’s Kettle in Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge is apparently offering a new item in the form of green popcorn alongside their current menu offering of the Outpost Popcorn Mix.
- This new offering was found at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and has yet to be seen at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland.
- Disneyland’s Galaxy’s Edge has just unveiled a new chocolate popcorn covered with “Crait Red” salt coming to their Kat Saka’s Kettle, though this does not appear to be coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios at this time.
- The green popcorn doesn’t seem to have any unique flavors or seasonings, just a fanciful green color.
- At the time of this writing, the green popcorn does not appear on any menus for Kat Saka’s Kettle in park, on the website, or on the My Disney Experience app.