The Hipster Mickey Mouse Ear Hat by Jerrod Maruyama has arrived at Disney Resorts and on shopDisney. The Mickey Mouse Ear Hat is the latest addition to the Disney Parks Designer Collection.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- Earlier this year, Disney Parks rolled out their Disney Park Designer Collection Ear Hats and Headbands featuring unique Mickey and Minnie headwear.
- Designed by industry artists, imagineers, and fashion icons who also happen to be Disney fans, this varied collection speaks to how Disney inspires us all.
- The latest release is a Mickey Mouse Ear Hat designed by artist Jerrod Maruyama.
- This look features a laid back Hipster Mickey wearing tortoise shell glasses and a slouchy hat.
- The Hipster Mickey Mouse hat is available now at select locations at Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts and on shopDisney.
Missed a release? Not to worry, fans can still shop these other fun designs currently available on shopDisney:
- Minnie Mouse Ear Headband by Betsey Johnson | shopDisney
- Princess Leia Ear Headband by Ashley Eckstein for Her Universe – Star Wars – Limited Release | shopDisney
- Disney Parks Minis Ear Headband for Adults by Loungefly – Limited Release | shopDisney
- Mickey Mouse Steamboat Willie Ear Hat by Noah | shopDisney
- The Enchanted Tiki Room Ear Hat for Adults by SHAG – Limited Release | shopDisney