If you’re a fan of the mistress of all evil, then you’ll be very excited to see the slew of new snack goodies throughout the Disney Parks and Resorts! Be sure to try them all before October 31st, when the frightfully fun treats go away.
- At Disneyland Resort, guests will be able to find an incredible candy apple at Marceline’s Confectionery at the Downtown Disney District, Trolley Treats and Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff at Disney California Adventure park, and Candy Palace and Hunny Spot at Disneyland park. Decorated with colored chocolate and purple sugar, these apples are dipped in caramel and chocolate before being topped with two crispy treat horns!
- In addition to the Maleficent candy apple, guests can also snack on a Maleficent crispy treat available at all of the candy shops listed above. Or if a churro is more your style, head on over to Tomorrowland to the churro cart located near Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters, where guests can grab the Maleficent churro! It’s coated with cookie crumbles and colored sugar, and they can even order a side of marshmallow dipping sauce to go with it.
- At Walt Disney World Resort, pay a visit to the Intermission Food Court at Disney’s All-Star Music Resort to grab the Maleficent cupcake. This chocolate cupcake comes filled with crispy pearls and topped with vanilla citrus buttercream, chocolate horns, and green glitter. And at The Artist’s Palette at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa and Good’s Food To Go at Disney’s Old Key West Resort, guests can find another Maleficent cupcake! Also a chocolate cupcake, this one features salted caramel ganache buttercream, chocolate horns, and rainbow glitter.
- Finally, head on over to The Ganachery at Disney Springs to try this dark chocolate piñata full of house-made vanilla bean marshmallows and crispy pearls. But guests will feel pretty evil cracking open the sphere with their souvenir wooden mallet!
- Remember, these treats are only available through October 31 at both Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World Resort!