Halloween is just about a week away and Walt Disney World has plenty of ways for guests to get into the spooky spirit. Obviously, Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party will get the job done, but if you’re looking for something a little more tasty, the food trucks over at Disney Springs have some hauntingly good new offerings, according to the Disney Parks Blog.
- At the Cookie Dough and Everything Sweet Food Truck, guests will find the new Halloween Cookie Dough Waffle Taco complete with pumpkin spice and cold brew cookie dough topped with chocolate sauce, whipped cream, and a chocolate spider.
- For something a bit more savory, Springs Street Tacos Food Truck is offering Chicken Adobo Nachos, featuring blue corn tortilla chips with chicken adobo, toasted pumpkin seeds, dried cranberry, lime crema and a zesty pumpkin-cheese sauce.
- Those looking for their cheese fix can find it at the Mac & Cheese Food Truck with the new mac & cheese with robust pumpkin-cheese sauce, toasted pumpkin seeds, dried cranberries, and gummy cranberry worms.
- All three of these food trucks can be found at the West Side of Disney Springs, across from Disney’s Candy Cauldron.
ICYMI – More Disney Springs news:
- Just in time to grab a bite with a Holiday Turkey sandwich (yeah, yeah, we know it’s offered all year) Earl of Sandwich has won a 2019 TripAdvisor Traveler’s Choice award!
- As part of the recent Triple Force Friday celebration new Star Wars the Rise of Skywalker, The Mandalorian, and Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order items and collectables went on sale at Disney Springs and fans couldn’t be more excited.
- Speaking of Halloween food, some of the Patina Restaurant Group locations at Disney Springs at Walt Disney World and Downtown Disney at the Disneyland Resort are offering special Halloween promotions.
- And on top of these new Halloween offerings, guests visiting Disney Springs can enjoy special WonderFall offerings as well.